收藏本站 All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。——《Titanic》

树屋经典影视论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
您可以使用eMule或eMule Mod(参见eMuleFans.com的Mod页emule-mods.de的Mod页)(Windows)、aMule(Win、Linux、Mac)等软件下载eD2k链接。可以参考这里的修复、关联eD2k协议链接方法
eMule收藏集(.emulecollection)文件是您选中的所有链接的列表文件。eMule可以直接下载它们。
按住SHIFT键选择可以选中多个选择框。
可用文件名和大小选择器来选择文件。
查看eD2k Link Selector php类主页可以下载此php类或联系作者。
查看eD2k Link Selector WordPress 插件主页可以下载WordPress插件。
文件名选择器帮您根据文件名称或后缀来选择文件。不分大小写。
符号使用:
和:空格( )、+
不包含:-
或:|
转义:一对英文引号("");
匹配开头:^
匹配结尾:$
例如:
选中所有名称中包含有“eMule”或“0.49c”字眼,但不包含有“exe”字眼的:emule|0.49c -exe
选中所有名称的开头是“eMule”,结尾是“0.49c”的:^emule 0.49c$
选中所有名称中带有“eMule 0.49c”的(必须是“eMule 0.49c”,中间没有别的字符,不能是“eMule fake 0.49c”),需要转义:"emule 0.49c"
大小选择器帮您根据文件大小选择文件。
查看: 2360|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

第三十六期杂志选文——《魔力红乐队紧密团结-V曲目》

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-4-30 15:04
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2015-8-18 11:25:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

登录以后才能看到帖子详情哦!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
    Maroon 5 Tightens Up on 'V' Track-By-Track Review
    魔力红乐队紧密团结——V》曲目点评

The guys of Maroon 5 have the art of making pop recordsdown pat. They've been sneaking into ear canals and embedding seeminglyirremovable songs in four minutes flat for more than a decade. And lately,they've been doing it spite of lead singer Adam Levine, who's wrestled with anunsavory image for a while now (for the record, he gets why you may think he isa douchebag, but is, in fact, not one).  
    魔力红乐队的伙计们已经将制作流行音乐的艺术烂熟于心了。十几年来,他们已经悄悄溜进人们的耳朵,将四分钟的音乐根植于此。最近,他们仍在致力于创作经典,尽管现在亚当·莱文已经跟不怎么好的形象斗争了一阵子(郑重说明,他知道你为什么觉得他是个混蛋,不过事实上他并非你所想的那样)。

They've also been accused of leaving behind their brandof honeyed California coastal soul (see "Sunday Morning") in favor offull-on pop jams ("Payphone"). Sure, a great deal of their successcan be credited to going that route. However, a close listen to fifth album Vreveals that their foundation has not been removed. Levine's hummingbird vocalsand passionate delivery are as earnest as they were on their 2002 debut SongsAbout Jane.   
    人们指控他们抛弃了甜蜜的加州海滩灵魂乐(在歌曲《星期天清晨》中可以体现),而完全转投流行乐浪潮 (如《电话亭》)。当然,他们许多次成功都可以归结于遵从那种模式。然而,仔细听听第五张专辑《V》就会发现,他们的本质并未改变。莱文那蜂鸟般的声音和他传播的热情仍然跟他们2002 年的首张专辑《写给简德歌》中所体现的一样热烈。

Maroon 5 Announces 2015 World Tour Dates
    魔力红乐队宣布了2015年巡演日期

Since then, they've buddied up with big-name producers --Benny Blanco, Shellback and Ryan Tedder all assisted on V. Levine's also becomea master at stretching and twisting words, like he did with that final "moves"in the "Moves Like Jagger" chorus. Such additions put V in the fastlane to chart-topping victory: after all, lead single "Maps" peakedat No. 6 on the Hot 100, and follow-up "Animals" is creeping up thechart now.
    从那时起,他们与一些大牌制作人合作——本尼·布兰科,谢尔巴克和瑞恩·泰德都参加了 《V》的制作。莱文也成为了一位加长词和绕口词的大师,就像他在《像贾格尔那样跳舞》的副歌中所作的那样。这些加入点使得《V》迅速成为榜单的佼佼者:毕竟,主打歌《地图》在百首热单榜上最高排名达到第六,而第二波主打《兽性大发》在榜单上的名次也正在攀升。

V is a tight relationship album, clocking in just shy of41 minutes. Capturing, losing, and demanding love is the set's focus. To findout what songs Billboard fell hardest for, check out our track-by-track reviewof the new album.
    《V》是一张联系非常紧密的唱片,全专辑总长还有点不到41分钟。对爱情的获得、失去、以及爱的索取是这张唱片的关注点。要找出公告牌最喜爱的歌曲,来看看我们对这张新专辑中曲目的逐一点评吧。

1. "Maps"
    1.《地图》
    The album begins with V's lead single "Maps,"where Levine appears to have lost his way (and his girl) during a rough patchwhile on the path to togetherness. The cut starts off with simple guitar licksand Levine longing for the old days with her: "I miss the conversation,"he laments at the top. But "Maps" ramps up by the time the hook comesin. The sugary inflection Levine puts on the word "you" (sounds like"yew!") is almost nauseatingly sweet, but that's the type of icing thatmakes a pop record pop.
    这张专辑以《V》的主打单曲《地图》开篇。在这首歌中,莱文在苦苦寻回爱情的途中迷失了方向并失去了最爱的人。歌曲以简单的吉他乐句开端,之后莱文怀念道自己与她在一起的时光。“我怀念那些对白”,他痛苦地追忆道。不过《地图》在副歌部分情感不断上升。莱文在“你”(听起来像“咿哟!”一样)这个词上添加的甜蜜的转音听起来甜得几乎让人发腻,但那就是让流行音乐突出的点睛之笔。

2. "Animals"
    2.《兽性大发》
    The album's tone takes a 180 on song two, with Levine goingfrom wound-licker to predator. A punching bass line thumps through the"Animals" verses as he sings to a lover attempting to escape from hisclaws. "Don't deny the animal that comes alive when I'm inside you,"Adam sings crudely. Produced by Shellback, "Animals" is the secondsingle from the album, and sounds slick enough to trump the success of thefirst.
    这张专辑的基调在第二首歌发生了180度的大逆转,莱文也从舔舐伤口的人转变为猎手。当他对着一个试图逃离他的魔爪的尤物高歌时,低沉的贝司声一直贯穿始终。“当我们激情缠绵时,你得承认你身体里有只野兽就要咆哮而出”,莱文狂放地唱道。《兽性大发》是这张专辑的第二支单曲,该曲由谢尔巴克监制,听上去十分自然连贯,质量足以赶超首单。
    3. "It Was Always You"
    3.《一直都是你》
    This Monsters & Strangerz-produced track is adeparture from the band's usual sound, featuring more of an electro/disco vibecomparable to the likes of Daft Punk. Lyrically Levine realizes that, blind tothe fact that his dream girl has been in front of him forever, he's ready tomove the lady out of the friend zone and into love land. "Now I know whymy heart wasn't satisfied," he sings.
    这首“怪物与陌生人”组合监制的歌曲是一首与乐队平常歌路不同的歌曲,它加入了更多的电子/迪斯科感觉,这跟Daft Punk风格类似。在歌词方面,莱文认识到,尽管他的女神会一直在他身边,他已经准备好将她从朋友变为爱人了。“现在我知道我的心为何无法满足了。”他如此唱道。

4. "Unkiss Me"
    4.《别吻我》
    If this soulful mid-tempo breakup cut doesn't become asingle, it will be one of gems V-buyers will enjoy unearthing. "Unkiss me/Untouch me/ Untake this heart," Levine pleads to an ex that's he's clearlystill attached to. Their flame has burned out, but he's still searing.
    如果这首饱含深情的中速分手歌没成为一首打榜单曲的话,《V》的铁杆粉丝们将会如获至宝般地把它挖掘出来。“别吻我/别碰我/别带走这颗心”,莱文告诉自己的前任,他显然还没有从失恋中缓过劲来。他们之间的爱火虽然熄灭了,但他依然很痛苦。

5. "Sugar"
    5.《糖果》
    Ammo crafted this one, and the "Sugar"production is practically begging DJs to mix it with Katy Perry's Dr. Luke andMax Martin-made "Birthday." "I just wanna be there where youare/And I gotta get one little taste," Levine sings to his sweetheart.
    这首歌由Ammo操刀制作,而实际上,制作方要求DJ将它与凯蒂·佩里的那首由戈特瓦尔德和马克思·马丁制作的《生日》进行混音。“我只想在你所在之处/而我会浅尝辄止”莱文把这首歌送给了他的爱人。
    6. "Leaving California"
    6.《离开加州》
    A few beats faster than a ballad, "LeavingCalifornia" finds Levine on the wrong end of a breakup and his girl isheaded to the east coast. "Stay with me tonight/ I won't let go/ I won'tlet go," he promises -- adding "oh-oh-oh-oh" to that final"go" and making the song feel anthemic in a fun./Nate Ruess (creditedas a writer here) kind of way.
    《离开加州》的节奏比民谣略快,它见证了莱文一次错误的分手,而他的女友正要去东海岸。“今晚请你留在我身边吧/我不会放手/我不放手“他保证道。—— 他在最后一个”go“后面加上了”oh-oh-oh-oh“,让这首歌听起来有点像fun.乐队或者奈特·瑞斯(此处指的是作为创作者时而非歌手时的奈特.瑞斯)的圣歌风格。

7. "In Your Pocket"
    7.《口袋里的真相》
    Plinking strings open "In Your Pocket" andpepper the heavy-anxiety track, which finds Levine demanding that his girlshows him the cell phone in her pocket and presumably the call log and textsthat will reveal she's been cheating on him. "It should be really easy ifyou have nothing to hide," he eggs.
    丁丁当当的拨弦声拉开了《口袋里的真相》的序幕,同时给它铺上了沉重焦虑的基调。这里铺成开了这样的故事:莱文要求他女友给他看口袋里的手机,以及那些可能证明她曾经对他劈腿的通话记录和短信。“这应该是非常容易的啊,如果你没想故意隐藏什么的话。”他这样怂恿道。
    8. "New Love"
    8.《新欢》
    Levine pitches an insurance plan of sorts to his lover,promising that if he screws up along the way, their makeup willresult in a greater love. "If I ever let you down/ Forgive me, forgive me/Would it kill you to forgive me?" he wonders aloud as synths shoot allover the Ryan Tedder-produced track.
    莱文给他的爱人一个保证,他承诺道如果他在爱的过程中再犯错,他们的重修旧好将成为更好的爱。“如果我曾经让你失望/请原谅我吧,求你原谅我/原谅我会有那么难吗?”在这首由瑞恩·泰德监制的作品的音效中,他大声地质疑道。

9. "Coming Back For You"
    9.《回到你身边》
    Levine attempts to quell the worries of an antsygirlfriend that's been away from her man for way too long here. "I'll beback for you/ So you better wait up/ Keep the bed warm for me," heencourages.
    在这首歌中,莱文在试图安慰一个因离开男友很长时间而焦虑不安的女性朋友。“我会为了你回来的/所以你最好准备等我/为我暖暖床吧”他如此鼓励对方说。

10. "Feelings"
    10.《感觉》
    The competitive spirit here is almost as strong as theJamiroquai-like dance vibes on "Feelings." Levine gives into hisemotions and dismisses anyone that's going after the girl he wants. "Doeshe know that there's nobody quite like you?" he asks. "Let me tellyou all the things he never told you."
    《感觉》这首歌中的那种充满竞争性的精神和Jamiroquai*式舞曲的风格一样强烈。莱文将个人情感投入其中,而且将所有追求他心仪女孩的人驱赶开来。他问道:“他知道没人能比得上你吗?那么让我来告诉你他从未告诉过你的事情吧。”
    *Jamiroquai:组建于1992年的英国乐队,具有鲜明的funky和Acid-jazz风格。

11. "My Heart is Open" feat. GwenStefani
    11.《敞开心扉》(与格温·史蒂芬妮合唱)
    The album wraps with a piano-led ballad featuring GwenStefani, who duets with her "The Voice" co-coach Adam Levine here.The pair's vocals often glide over each other's, never colliding. They play acouple here, one that doesn't "need time to find another love," asStefani coos.
    这张专辑以钢琴伴奏的、与亚当·莱文同在《美国好声音》的评委格温·史蒂芬妮合作的民谣收尾。这一对歌手的声音经常互相映衬,而并不是相互冲突。他们在这首歌中扮演一对情侣,正如史蒂芬妮悄悄透露的,他们“不用再花时间去寻找另一段爱情了”。

翻译:洛克T
    校对:小郭
    终校:gabriellaz
    树屋字幕组-文翻组
    翻译仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途

PDF文档下载:
    魔力红乐队(请使用Adobe reader打开!).pdf (204.74 KB, 下载次数: 0, 售价: 20 树币)
    树屋微博@树屋字幕组 其他发布站点:ed2000和No视频 其他网站上传内容均属站方行为,与字幕组无关!
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|联系我们|加入我们| ( 蜀ICP备1600436号

!rsf_gtt_lan!
    x

微信扫码关注
    更新提醒 丰富内容
    一网打尽!

|人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 15:19 , Processed in 0.099241 second(s), 38 queries .