收藏本站 I am a man of my word.我是信守我承诺的人——《Forrest Gump》

树屋经典影视论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
您可以使用eMule或eMule Mod(参见eMuleFans.com的Mod页emule-mods.de的Mod页)(Windows)、aMule(Win、Linux、Mac)等软件下载eD2k链接。可以参考这里的修复、关联eD2k协议链接方法
eMule收藏集(.emulecollection)文件是您选中的所有链接的列表文件。eMule可以直接下载它们。
按住SHIFT键选择可以选中多个选择框。
可用文件名和大小选择器来选择文件。
查看eD2k Link Selector php类主页可以下载此php类或联系作者。
查看eD2k Link Selector WordPress 插件主页可以下载WordPress插件。
文件名选择器帮您根据文件名称或后缀来选择文件。不分大小写。
符号使用:
和:空格( )、+
不包含:-
或:|
转义:一对英文引号("");
匹配开头:^
匹配结尾:$
例如:
选中所有名称中包含有“eMule”或“0.49c”字眼,但不包含有“exe”字眼的:emule|0.49c -exe
选中所有名称的开头是“eMule”,结尾是“0.49c”的:^emule 0.49c$
选中所有名称中带有“eMule 0.49c”的(必须是“eMule 0.49c”,中间没有别的字符,不能是“eMule fake 0.49c”),需要转义:"emule 0.49c"
大小选择器帮您根据文件大小选择文件。
查看: 2282|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

第四十四期杂志选文——《我热爱这个世界的理由》上部

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-4-30 15:04
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2015-9-26 15:36:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

登录以后才能看到帖子详情哦!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
    Why I love the world:
    Astronaut ChrisHadfield(part 1)
    我热爱这个世界的理由: 宇航员克里斯·哈德菲尔德(上半部分)
    (本文摘自2015.05.28 BBC Travel)

TheCanadian who captivated the planet with music videos and social media updatesfrom space talks about his globetrotting travels on Earth.
    加拿大宇航员因在社交网络(如twitter ,facebook)上发布了在太空中自演的音乐演奏视频而名声大噪。如今又谈起他的环球旅游经历。用来自太空的音乐视频和社交网络吸引了全球目光的加拿大人谈及他的环球旅行

By Jim Benning
    文/吉姆·本宁   
    28 May 2015
    2015年5月28日

Chris Hadfield wasalready a veteran astronaut by the time he became a global internet phenomenon.He’d flown a space shuttle to the Russian space station Mir in 1995 and haddone his first stint aboard the International Space Station in 2001. But it washis time aboard the latter, from December 2012 to May 2013, that made theastronaut a full-fledged star.
    克里斯·哈德菲尔德红遍全球前已经是一位经验丰富的宇航员了。1995年,他驾驶航天飞机前往俄罗斯米尔空间站。2001年,他首次完成空间站值守任务。2012年他第二次登陆太空站并值守,于2013年5月返回地球。后面这段时光让他成为了真正的明星。

Hadfield strums his guitar inthe International Space Station's cupola (Credit: NASA)
    哈德菲尔德在国际空间站的穹顶舱中轻轻弹奏吉他(来源:美国国家航空航天局)

His photos of Earth andaccompanying observations, which he posted to Twitter, Facebook and othersocial media sites, inspired legions of followers. Then the guitar-playingastronaut released a captivatingmusic video in which he sang David Bowie’sSpace Oddity while floating in zero gravity – a performance viewedmore than 25 million times.
    那些他发到推特、脸书,以及其他社交媒体上的地球照片以及随之而来的关注使他获得了众多的粉丝。接着,这位弹吉他的宇航员发布了一个视频,视频中他在零重力下演唱了一首大卫·鲍伊的《太空星尘》,获得了超过两千五百万次的点击率。

Hadfield has since retired from theCanadian Space Agency and is now teaching, writing and speaking about hisexperiences. We recently caught up with him to ask about his travels back onEarth.
    哈德菲尔德之后便从加拿大宇航局退休,现在他从事与他经历相关的教学、写作和演说工作。最近我们找到他,并采访他回到地球后的旅行经历。

You’ve seen such amazing views of Earth from space. Haveaeroplane window seats lost their appeal?
    你曾在太空俯瞰地球上的美景,那飞机窗外的景色是不是已无法吸引你了呢?

[Laughs.] I always prefer window seats, partly becauseI’m intimately familiar with the whole world and it’s lovely to see how itlooks today. People always want to come up and talk to me, but being over by awindow also gives me slightly more privacy.
    (笑)我一直偏爱靠窗的位置,一部分原因是我对整个世界无比熟悉,总想看看局部地区的现状。另外一部分原因是总有人想要过来和我说话,靠窗的位置会为我保留一点隐私空间。

When did you get the travel bug?
    你是从什么时候开始喜欢旅行的?

I was really lucky because my dad was an airline pilot,and in the 1960s and ‘70s the family travel privileges were much more permissive.So as kids, we travelled quite a bit, all around North America, down to theCaribbean; skiing in Switzerland and Austria. Travel became a normal adventure,and I think it set the bug for the rest of my life. Since then, I guess I’vebeen to 60 or 70 countries. And it’s been contagious. All my kids have been to60-plus countries, and my wife as well. For us, it’s an important part of howto live right now: to see as much of the world as possible, draw your ownconclusions and try to understand the world through your own particular filter.
    我很幸运,因为我父亲曾是一名民航飞行员,而在六,七十年代,民航家属所享受的航空旅行福利比现在好很多。我们在年幼时就游遍了北美,去过加勒比海,甚至还在瑞士和奥地利的雪山上滑雪。对我来说旅行成为了一种常态下的探险,也许正是这段经历让我余生都热爱旅行。到目前为止,我大概已经去过六、七十个国家了。我妻子和我所有的孩子受我影响,也都去过60个以上的国家。对我们来说,活在当下是很重要的,我们竭尽全力去看世界,用自己独特视角理解它,并从中悟出人生真谛。

Hadfield'sfamily in St Lucia (Courtesy of Chris Hadfield)
    哈德菲尔德一家在圣卢西亚(克里斯·哈德菲尔德授权刊登)

What kind of travelling do you do these days?
    你现在都是怎么旅行的?

I travel about five days a week, for a variety ofreasons. I’m a university professor in a different town than I live in, so I goback and forth. My first book, AnAstronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth, is in 20 languages, so I’ve done speaking tours acrossthe US, Canada, the UK, Germany and Australia. And I’ve done tours for thesecond book, You Are Here. I’m also on the Canadian SpaceAdvisory Board, helping our government with space policy, so there’s a lot oftravel with that. And then my daughter is graduating with her PhD in Dublinthis weekend so we’ll be going over, and I have a son in China, so we travelquite a lot for family reasons. And that’s not to mention the 2,600 orbits ofthe world that I did onboard space ships.
    由于各种原因,我每周大概要旅行五天。我的家和我任教的大学不在一个城市,我因而频繁在两地间奔波。我曾在美国、加拿大、英国、德国和澳大利亚间进行巡回演说,为我的我的第一本书——《一位宇航员的地球生活指南》做宣传,该书已被译成20种语言。我的第二本书——《你在这里》的宣传工作也顺利完成。我还任职于加拿大太空顾问委员会,帮助政府处理太空政策的相关事务,这也需要经常出差。我女儿这周将完成她在都柏林的学业并获得博士学位,我们都要过去参加毕业仪式。我还有一个儿子在中国。由于家庭原因我会经常旅行。更别说我曾经在宇宙飞上环绕地球整整2600圈呢。

My head is spinning.
    我头都要晕了。

Yeah, it’s busy.
    是啊,太忙了。

Taking in theview along the Wild Atlantic Way (Credit: Tourism Ireland)
    摄于野性大西洋之路(来源:爱尔兰旅行杂志)

Any travel habits you’ve developed to make the most ofyour time on the road?
    在旅行中有什么爱好能让你打发大段的旅途时间吗?

The key when travelling as much as I do is to not totreat travel as anything different. I seek to make it as non-interruptive aspossible, so I can go from productive environment to productive environment asquickly and efficiently as possible. If I can just get a power source and wireless,it’s as if I’m back in my office.
    对于经常出行这件事,关键是要用平常心对待。我尽量让生活不被旅行打扰,以便于进入不同环境时能迅速的进入高效工作状态。无论身处何地,只要有无线网络和电源,我就能移动办公。

I have patterns for long [haul] travel. I’ve crossed theAtlantic more times than most people, with a lot of trips from Houston toRussia and back in my 21 years as an astronaut. So I tend to pack late and packlight, and then eat light as well. I would rather show up at the other endhungry so I have the greatest chance to get my body onto the digestive cycle ofthe new place. Nobody at home would have a big dinner and wake up at 1:30 am and have another big dinner. Itdelays your sleep adaptation and your digestive adaptation, which are linked.And I try to stay triply hydrated, because planes are dehydrating.
    在多年长途旅行中,我养成了独特的旅行习惯。在二十一年宇航员生涯中,我多次往返于休斯顿和俄罗斯,横跨大西洋的次数比常人多得多。 因此我倾向于出门前再做准备,精简行李,空腹出行。为了让肠胃适应当地环境和时差,我常常饿着肚子坐飞机。没人在家会在饱餐后的凌晨爬起来,再吃顿正餐。这样不利于消化和睡眠,更何况这两者联系密切。另外为了防止脱水,坐飞机前我会补充三倍的水分。

Hadfield watchesa water bubble float freely between him and the camera (Credit: NASA)
    哈德菲尔德透过漂浮的水泡望着镜头。(来源:美国国家航空航天局)

Has seeing Earthfrom space changed the way you view the planet when you travel?
    从太空俯瞰地球的经历是否改变了你在旅行时看待地球的方式?

Yeah, I think it annoys my wife. Whenwe’re driving I know what’s around the next corner, even though we’ve neverbeen there before. It’s like, “You’re going to see this big cove up there, orthe surf really pours in here”. It is, actually, déjà vu. I’ve already seen somuch of the world, if not the whole thing, many times. It’s as if you’ve doneyour homework everywhere you go and you know the lay of the land and where thelakes are and where the nearest town is and how it’s laid out. Travellingbecomes a much richer experience.
    这是必然的,而我妻子非常讨厌这点。我们驾车旅行无论到哪里,即便是我从未去过的地方,我也对其了如指掌。比如:“你看,前面会有条海湾,过会儿你会看到翻腾跳跃的巨浪。”这些景象我仿佛都亲身经历过,一切都似曾相识。我在太空中观望地球,不敢说了解地上每一个角落,但大致景象我也见了无数遍了。就好像出行前对景点做了充足的攻略,我对地形,湖泊,以及附近的城镇布局都异常熟悉。而实地旅行让我对这些景点的印象变的更加具体化,更饱满。

树屋微博@树屋字幕组 其他发布站点:ed2000和No视频 其他网站上传内容均属站方行为,与字幕组无关!
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|联系我们|加入我们| ( 蜀ICP备1600436号

!rsf_gtt_lan!
    x

微信扫码关注
    更新提醒 丰富内容
    一网打尽!

|人工智能

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 19:28 , Processed in 0.119644 second(s), 37 queries .